Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Forum


For those of you who want a good revitalizer to your home school, consider attending this forum. It is in Salt Lake City on March 20th. True to their nature, our children/students are constantly changing. I have found that I have to remind myself of some of the basic principles of home schooling at least once a year to make sure that none of my little people are left languishing in a phase that is uninspiring. This all day forum fits the bill. While not each of the several classes I've taken have struck a chord, many have. If your classroom feels sluggish, bored, blah, February, this may be what you need. It is worth the ticket price.


Hope to see you there!


***Dr. Oliver DeMille has no idea who I am and the Forum has not paid me any kind of advertising fee. I wish they would. Heaven knows how many people to whom I have recommended this book!***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP